Grim Reaper’s Refreshment
February 9, 2024
Welcome to the underworld’s garden party with the Grim Reaper’s Refreshment. A gin cocktail that marries the boldness of Death Gin Raspberry Rebirth with the sweet whispers of rosemary and fresh raspberries. It’s a drink that promises to revive even the weariest of souls, proving that every end has a delicious new beginning.
- 45ml Death Gin Raspberry Rebirth
- 20ml Rosemary Syrup (Recipe here)
- 15ml Fresh Lemon Juice
- 6 Fresh Raspberries
- Sparkling Water
- Fresh rosemary sprig and raspberries for garnish
- Muddle raspberries and rosemary syrup in a shaker.
- Add Death Gin Raspberry Rebirth, lemon juice, and ice. Shake well.
- Strain into an ice-filled highball glass.
- Top with sparkling water.
- Garnish with a rosemary sprig and raspberries.
Raspberry Rebirth is our limited edition art series collectible featuring a flirtatious kiss of vibrant raspberries and incredible label art by Marinka Parnham.
It’s s like a party in your mouth, and everyone’s invited! We have classic juniper at the heart, bringing that Death Gin nostalgia. Then, we’ve got the cool kids like tonka bean, finger lime, and Sri Lankan cinnamon spicing things up. Native river mint’s the chill friend who keeps things refreshing, and lemon myrtle’s the zesty character who’s always up for a good time.
But here’s the kicker: raspberries crash the party, bringing a sweet and tart flavour that’s as wild as an unexpected plot twist in your favourite rom-com. It’s like rebirth in a bottle, and there are endless possibilities on your taste buds’ horizon. Cheers to gin that’s as fun as it is delicious!