Death Gin Coffee Negroni
November 7, 2023
Are you a Negroni connoisseur? Lover of coffee? Redefine your aperitif game with the Death Gin Coffee Negroni. A bold twist on a classic, merging the aromatic complexity of Death Gin Coffee with the bittersweet harmony of Campari and sweet vermouth. It’s a symphony of flavours that promises to intrigue and delight, offering a perfect balance of bitterness and aromatic depth.
- 30ml Death Gin Coffee
- 30ml Sweet Vermouth (We recommend Maidenii Sweet Vermouth)
- 30ml Campari or Amaro (We recommend Autonomy Native Australian Amaro)
- Orange peel for garnish
- Lots of ice
- Add plenty of ice to a mixing glass.
- Pour in the Death Gin Coffee, sweet vermouth, and Campari/Amaro.
- Stir well until the outside of the glass feels cold.
- Strain into an ice-filled old-fashioned glass. We recommend large cubes or spheres of ice.
- Garnish with a twist of orange peel. Enjoy!